Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
TIMBERLANE REGIONAL SCHOOLS VIRTUAL LIBRARY
What is Noodle Tools?
NoodleTools is a complete research-management system.
NoodleTools will help you:
- Create bibliographies in MLA, APA, and Chicago styles then export them into your paper
- Format your bibliography
- Plan, gather, and organize your research using electronic note cards
- Analyze, synthesize and incorporate your sources into your paper
- Get immediate feedback from your instructor on your citations, sources, and papers
- Work on group projects with your classmates using Google Docs
Create and organize your research notes, share and collaborate on research projects, compose and error check citations, and complete your list of works cited in MLA, APA, or Chicago style using the full version of NoodleTools. You'll need to log-in and create a new account the first time you use NoodleTools.
Get Help Using NoodleTools